Cead Mile Failte !

A 'hundred thousand welcomes' to friends of all things Irish, organic, and environmentally friendly. I hope you enjoy my anecdotes and little vignettes. I appreciate comments. If you like it, why not become a follower? Click on Archive and then scroll down to the very bottom for the beginning of our story. Or see: http://Ioncehadafarminireland.blogspot.com/
(©2010)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Greetings from Bavarian Mountains

From a trip to the Fatherland where the weather very much reminds me of many a summer in Ireland. Daily temperatures 11-15 C. Well, I wanted change from Florida's sweltering heat. But there is no such thing as bad weather--only wrong clothes.

Have been busy publishing my first book, hence the delay in new postings here. Also creating website with it and posting on related blogs. Info is all on the right under: What I like.
I hope some of you will like that too.
The book bears relevance to the Ex Farmer's Wife and what became of her...and how she ended up in FL.
Will be back telling about sheep shearing-if a bit late in the season for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment